Dust & Rust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holly Molly Jumper-Hider’s timeskip goals

2 posters

Go down

Holly Molly Jumper-Hider’s timeskip goals Empty Holly Molly Jumper-Hider’s timeskip goals

Post by SmithGMH Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 am

During the skip, Holly Molly is going to find her long-lost dad, the formerly renowned Jones “Jumper Jack” (Jack Jumper-Hider of Snaking Bend). Every Rover she’s been to a moot with is likely aware she’s been looking for him for the past 4 years.

When she finds him (probably imprisoned), she’ll be absolutely overjoyed. She’ll blissfully go on adventures and jobs with him, doing everything he asks without a second thought. But slowly, she’ll realize that he’s become bad and they are doing more and more bad things.

I want her to come into 3.0 with an antagonist, her own father Jumper Jack, villainous Jones. Holly herself may even be an outlaw at the start, maybe with a brand new outlaw alias. Jumper Jane? Mad Molly? I don’t know yet, maybe multiple.

(I also want the story of becoming an explosives expert! She’s already got the groundwork, but I want her 3.0 build to have as much of it as possible.)

— Timeskip stories I definitely want —

• Anything with the Iron Rosie crew, BFG, other Jones characters, her BFF Pearl, shenanigans with wildlife… and honestly, anything with anyone who wants to write. Basically I wanna be the rogue in your party!

• Breaking her dad out of jail. (Possibly concurrent with Aesa’s goal of getting Rajah thrown in prison during the skip).

• Going to Aggieland with the Bravo Darwins, all together helping their Aggie deal with the fallout. (Maybe they encounter deadly danger in the Aggie ruins? Maybe Calvin has started having a crisis but has to push through it to save his congregation?)

• Going on a ridiculously hazardous job with the Road Royals and learning from them how to really max out her explosives game.

• Going to Colorado to try to sweep the girl she’s head over heels for (Mary Malice) off her feet, probably making every young-love mistake in the book.

SmithGMH
Admin

https://dustandrust.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Holly Molly Jumper-Hider’s timeskip goals Empty Re: Holly Molly Jumper-Hider’s timeskip goals

Post by Dart Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:08 pm

So I haven't pushed for lots of ties between Holly and Dart since we already have Dart/Connie Holly/Eugene stories going on, but since this forum is for Bravo PCs...

Does Holly Molly find her dad before or after her 18th birthday? Because if she's still a "kid" by Dart's definition and he gets wind that her dad is using her for crime, he'd have a big problem with that. We could have a scene where Holly walks in on her Dad and Dart shouting about something and Dart invites her to leave with him but of course she doesn't because it's her dad and what's Dart's problem, anyway? Mostly I think it could lead to some cool roleplay later. Thoughts?

Dart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum