Dust & Rust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Artagnan Bishop

Go down

D'Artagnan Bishop Empty D'Artagnan Bishop

Post by Dart Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:53 am

In 3.0, I'm looking forward to the pirate formerly know as Nat Whitesparrow truly letting go of his black hat past and embracing his new script as a hero. I'm not saying he's going to be a white hat--let's be real, the TV faith isn't something I look to as a light of moral guidance objectively speaking--but I want to play him a lot more firmly grey hat leaning toward white hat.

His past will always be his past--I have no desire to retcon anything--but while 2.0 was a story of him grappling with his anger over his childhood as a slave and warring with himself over whether he's the altruistic guy he pretended to be when he moved to Bravo or the cold, effective pirate he was trained to be, 3.0 is going to be the story of him having firmly made that choice.

I'm writing some time skip stories tying up some old loose ends and helping him let go a little more fully than he had in May. I'm sure his past will still come back to haunt him. I want it to, especially when it comes to player interactions. But I want 3.0 to be more of a war against outside forces happening "on screen" than a war against himself and his past. I'm hoping for religious conflict, political conflict, idealistic conflict... If you want to have fun building some player v. Player hostility in the time skip that is all in good fun in the real world, absolutely hit me up. Also hit me up if we never roleplay, but you'd like an excuse to actually hang out in character in game. The time skip seems like a perfect time to start steering toward that.

Also maybe Dart will learn to sail a boat or something.

Dart

Back to top Go down