Dust & Rust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soarin Pike

Go down

Soarin Pike Empty Soarin Pike

Post by Soarin-Pike Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:31 pm

Soarin's stuff isnt gonna be set in stone til 3.0 starts BUT! I've got a rough idea. 40% at Luckytown, 40% at the Redwater Hold, and the rest just doing whatever shenanigans she gets dragged into.

I'm planning to have her swap religions at about the 2yr mark, so Kings and Queen's Court to the Telling Visions. She's gonna have her own take on it of course, but I like the idea of her stumbling into some Fury Road merch while on digs and it just kinda becoming a Thing™.

She's also gonna pick up psionics, I'm blaming Redwater spooky stuff, so there's the chance to have an X-Men style learning-your-powers type of moment there.

I also really want her to go and track down her moms too. She's gonna be re-rolled into a Natural One, and I really love the idea of her just not knowing that she wasn't a Rover. Plus then I could do the whole, gOTTA FIND MY REAL FAM thing.

I've got some small lil things planned with other folks but this is the only big stuff I could think of. So heyo, if you want ties or something for any of that lemme know!
Soarin-Pike
Soarin-Pike

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum